Blue punch is a welcome addition to the refreshments table for a celebration. Blue punch can be served at a baby shower, to send someone off to a tropical locale or at a pirate-theme birthday party topped with toy boats and buccaneers. Whatever the occasion, this blue punch is a simple-to-make crowd-pleaser.
Baby Shower Punch Recipes For Boys: Step by Step
- Stir the drink mix, soda and cranberry juice together in the punch bowl.
- Slowly stir in the sugar, tasting it as you stir. Stop adding sugar when the punch is sweet enough to your taste.
- Scoop the ice cream out and let it float on top of the punch. It will melt at room temperature and add a frothy top layer to the punch.
- Add the ladle to the punch bowl, and serve. This makes approximately 20 servings using 8 fl ounce cups.
Incoming search terms:
- baby shower punch recipes for boys
- baby shower punch for boys
- boy baby shower punch recipes
- punch for baby shower for boy
- baby shower punch
- baby boy shower punch
- boy baby shower punch