Bingo is a popular game at baby showers. It is simple and requires few supplies to create. Customizing the cards to suit the event will make the game livelier. For instance, a bingo card filled with icons of gifts an expectant mother is likely to receive at a shower can be marked off as she opens her presents. As the game rules dictate, the guest who succeeds in completing a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line first wins. It is possible to make baby shower bingo cards with game software online or with a word-processing program.
Blank Baby Shower Bingo Cards: Things You’ll Need
- Card stock, 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches
Blank Baby Shower Bingo Cards: Word-Processing Software
- Open a word-processing program, such as MS Word or WordPerfect. Open a new blank, letter-sized document if one does not open automatically.
- Type “B-I-N-G-O” at the top of the page. Highlight the word and center it on the page using the program’s formatting tools or menu bar.
- Click “Table” on the navigation bar and create a grid that contains five rows and five columns. Set the row height and column width at 1 1/3 inches.
- Place numbers, words, clip art, pictures or a combination of all four in the squares you created in Step 3. If you wish to add clip art or pictures, click a square and select “Insert” on the menu bar, then navigate to the file you wish to import. Choose baby-themed clip art or pictures, such as images of rattles, strollers and diapers. Mark the centermost square “free.”
- Place a sheet of card stock paper in the printer tray and print the card. Cut off the excess paper around the borders.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 to create more cards, but rearrange the cell contents in Step 4 so no two cards are alike.
Blank Baby Shower Bingo Cards: Online Bingo Sheet Generator
- Search for “free bingo sheet generator” or “custom bingo cards” in a web browser. Select one of the websites listed in the search results.
- Choose a card type and size. Different sites offers cards in various dimensions, from grids of 3 squares by 3 squares to 5 squares by 5 squares. Sites also vary as to whether the cards can be populated with just numbers or whether images are available.
- Select a baby-shower-themed template if one is available, or customize the card with baby-related words or images if the program allows you to manipulate the card’s content.
- Place a sheet of card stock into the printer and print the card and a call sheet. If the website does not provide a “Print” button, use the “Print” option on your web browser’s toolbar.
- Create as many bingo cards as you will have guests. Many sites are programmed to shuffle the contents of the grid for you so that each card is different.
Incoming search terms:
- baby shower bingo template
- blank baby shower bingo cards
- blank baby shower bingo
- baby shower bingo cards
- blank baby bingo cards
- Free Printable Blank Bingo Cards
- make your own bingo card template
- baby bingo template blank free
- bingo cards
- blank bingo cards
- blank bingo card
- blank bingo card template
- free baby bingo game paper
- bingo card
- printable baby shower blank bingo cards